Posting ID: JP-002023569
We are currently hiring Maintenance Mechanics in Fort Worth, TX!
Candidate will be responsible for routine preventative maintenance on equipment and general plant upkeep while also performing basic maintenance duties as necessary.
• Perform preventative maintenance tasks on manufacturing equipment
• Perform basic maintenance duties as necessary and assigned
• Operate equipment and machines (e.g. conveyors, augers, pumps, etc.) in order
to perform necessary maintenance procedures
• Maintain operational ability and integrity for assigned equipment
• Report any problems to the Maintenance Manager
• Operate equipment
• Perform general building upkeep tasks
• Repairs to building (inside and outside) including painting
• Maintain grounds as needed
• Maintain all required records and documents as instructed
Top Skills Details:
Facilities Maintenance, Mechanic, Maintenance
Pay- $19- $23/hour depending on experience.
Contact Eric Martinez at 817-345-4930
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Martinez, Eric