Member Engagement Representative
Posting ID: 7340071
Immediately Hiring 15 Member Engagement Representatives!!
- This position will begin Remote and return to the office in January 2021
- Starting November 2nd
- Responsible for processing policy changes, taking payments; verifying and reviewing invoices.
- Communicate effectively with members, Agents & employers groups regarding billing and enrollment discrepancies and questions.
- Educate on the policy termination and policy reinstatement processes.
- Receive and professionally respond to member inquiries, both verbally and in writing.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and grievance using required resources, offering alternatives and options striving for first call resolution.
- Consistently document relevant details of comments and actions taken and accurately categorize all inquiries within designated software applications.
- Generate standard letters within designated software applications.
- Identify and escalate priority issues reporting to department chain of command ensuring follow up to complicated customer calls when required.
- Facilitate member needs, communicating and coordinating with internal departments according to department processes.
- Master productivity and quality standards according to individual and department goals.
- Focuses on achieving departmental and organizational objectives.
- Participates in appropriate training and development programs.
- Attends appropriate department and plan-wide staff meetings
- Complies with department and company policies and procedures, which includes punctuality as they relate to work time, lunch, and break periods.
- To interact professionally and effectively with members, management and other departments demonstrating compassion, acceptance, respect and empathy in a role of member advocate and plan representative
Schedule: (40 hours per week)
- Work schedules are anywhere between 8AM-8PM Monday to Friday with Saturday 9AM-1PM.
- Candidates must be flexible to work any assigned schedule within that time frame.
- 2 years of call center experience
- Reliable Internet- will be tested
- HS Diploma or GED
- Confirmation of being able to pass a nicotine test
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Raven Wall-Stringer
Phone: (954) 717-3543