Back End Engineer
Posting ID: 7337236
Our client is looking for a candidate with strong back-end development experience to join our R&D team in Portland, Oregon. You will become part of the team of engineers developing a cloud-based infrastructure for our world-class SoCs. You will be working closely with both hardware designers and system architects as we develop and validate a highly scalable IoT infrastructure to enhance our existing and future products. If you want to be a key contributor in R&D with our client, and are excited about developing exceptional software with an emphasis on scalability and reliability, then we look forward to hearing from you!
* A degree in Computer Science, or equivalent development background
* 2-10 years of experience developing back end solutions using AWS serverless components
* Expertise with Elasticsearch (one of our core back-end technologies), both developmentally and operationally
* High level of proficiency in TypeScript and Node.js (we use AWS Lambda a lot)
* Experience developing and testing RESTful and MQTT/streaming APIs
* Strong analytical and innovative problem solving abilities
* Excellent written and verbal English communication skills You may also have several of the following skills and competencies:
* Experience with multiple AWS services including AWSIoT, DynamoDb, CloudFormation, Cognito and S3
* Git and GitHub
* Familiar with Bluetooth and other wireless protocols and architecture is a plus
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Katherine Schwab
Phone: (303) 224-4546