Posting ID: JP-002018273
*** Currently Hiring All Shifts ***
- Candidate will be filling hoppers with various food ingredients.
- Candidate will be operating electric lift equipment to move and lift large containers onto pouring equipment that will tip and pour the ingredients into the hoppers feeding their packaging lines.
- Candidate will document lot numbers, product code, and time on paperwork and monitor the fills to make sure they is no product waste. They will also make sure their area is clean at all times.
- This is an entry level position
- Manufacturing experience preferred but NOT required
- Ability to work on computers
- Stand throughout shift
- Comfortable working overtime
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Kyle Matti
Phone: (651) 605-7541