General Production 1st 2nd and 3rd shift 16-16.50/hr
Posting ID: 7336049
Aerotek is looking for General Production individuals on all shifts. (6:00am-2:00) and (2:00pm-10:00pm) and (10pm-6:00am) Monday through Friday with some Saturdays.
Candidates must be willing to train and learn.
Job Responsibilities may consist of any of the following:
* Perform general labor in all areas of the production shop
* Lift and place small and large steel parts on automated paint line
* Move stock with material handling equipment
* Clean up various areas
* Empty trash bins
* Assist others to lift heavy materials
* Use steel Banding equipment to wrap and bundle wood and steel material
* Apply stretch wrapping material around bundles of wood and/or steel material
* Replenish racks with material as needed
* Use various hand tools as required
* Inspect work product for defects and quality
* Undergo shop safety training, and complete all assignments in a safe and timely manner
* Other duties as requested or assigned
Call Anthony with questions or further details. (614) 932-1320.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Anthony Pierce
Phone: (614) 932-1320