Window Assembler -1st Shift, $15-$17/hr.
Posting ID: JP-002020786
Looking to hire experienced Assemblers to work in the manufacturing facility of a leading Window/Window Frame Manufacturer in Phoenix, Arizona.
5am to 3:30pm Monday through Friday (Must be okay to work 8-12 hours per day)
Pay: $15.00/hr. - $17.00/hr. depending on experience.
- Use various hand tools and power tools to build windows and window frames.
- Assemble frames at the start of the line.
- Run the screw gun.
- Work on feet for 8 hrs.
- Pick up the vertical with a second person setting it on the cart, clean the metal, add caulking, and screw the horizontal to the vertical.
- Personnel should be able to read tape measures accurately to check parts and unit squareness.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2 years of production work experience.
- 6 months or more of assembling experience.
- Window Assembling experience preferred.
- Hand tool/power tool experience.
- Must be able to read blue prints in order to assemble windows.
- Inside work environment with fans.
- Will need steel toed boots.6 months or more of assembling experience.
- May have OT available.
- Long-term contract to hire opportunity.
*For immediate consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply, or for any questions regarding this opportunity*
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Carly Krueger