Posting ID: 7375958
* Operate an order picker inside the building.
* Operate other equipment needed for the preparation, assembly or shipment of product.
* Use a handheld radio frequency scanner to complete inventory transactions.
* Lift and move spa accessories and parts.
* Complete the daily lift truck inspection sheet.
* Communicate with other employees to coordinate work activities in support of department goals.
* Comply with safe work practices.
* Maintain your work area in accordance with housekeeping standards.
* Check and update paperwork
* Use a desktop computer for the purpose of looking up product information and completing transactions in the inventory system.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Torrey Caldwell
Phone: (951) 902-6372