Helpdesk Support Analyst
Posting ID: JP-002018781
One of our major Healthcare clients in Manhattan is looking for a Level 1 Help Desk support Analyst to join the Hospital’s Enterprise Service Desk. This individual will serve as the front-line IT support for the Health System’s 11 hospitals. On a day to day basis, the successful candidate will monitor and answer the Service Desk phone and e-mail message queues.
Some of the Responsibilities:
• Track open tickets/monitor ticket progress/close ticket items when problems are resolved
• Follow escalation/paging procedures
Provide support/service to end users, seeking to resolve as many calls as possible at level 1
• Provide support for issues related to password resets, MS Office, Windows, security access to printers, printer queues and business/clinical applications.
Required Skills Within:
1. Windows 7/10 OS platform, such as log in issues, printer and network connectivity.
2. Active Directory, to be able to create/delete users and reset passwords
3. Outlook 2010, troubleshoot email connectivity along with folder/access issues.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Daniel Schissel
Phone: (631) 760-3143