Medical Device Assembler
Posting ID: 7372097
*Medical Device Assembler opportunities in Cypress, CA*
A reputable Diagnostics company that manufactures and distributes molecular diagnostic products is seeking Medical Device Assembling Technicians.
These individuals will assemble and package testing equipment and materials for Covid-19 Testing and other infectious diseases/viruses in a clean-room environment.
- 1+ years of Medical Device or Aerospace assembly
- 1+ years of working experience in a clean-room environment
- Ability to follow strict SOP (standard operating procedures) guidelines
- Strong oral and written communication
- Ability to work long hours
- MUST be flexible with work schedule (OT, weekends, schedule flexibility based off demand, etc.)
- SHIFT A: Monday - Thursday (5am - 3:30pm) - (4x10 schedule)
- SHIFT B: Monday - Thursday (3:30pm - 2am) - (4x10 schedule)
- SHIFT C: Friday - Sunday (6AM - 6PM) - (3 x 12 schedule) - *4 hours of OT guaranteed each day = 1.5 x pay*
For more details and consideration, please apply to this job and call Aerotek Recruiter; Makai Lui at (714) 347-1237.
Thank you and I look forward to working with you.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Makai Lui