Python Developer (W2 contract)
Posting ID: 7304265
Our client, a leading Investment Bank, is seeking a mid to senior level python developer to join their team for a long term project.
Candidates must be eligible to work on a W2 basis without sponsorship (no C2C options are available at this time)
Reconciliation & Controls Technology is ramping up to support their expansion of their no code reconciliation platform that enables the operations & business to build their own reconciliations so it can be leveraged widely by the ops team across the board. In addition to this project, this role will also support migrations of existing reconciliations as well as taking on some regulatory controls and reporting projects.
The person needs to have Python experience, React experience in building complex UI applications. The responsibilities will include business analysis, development, working in a structured way with stakeholders and the development team, across locations.
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent industry experience (5 years)
- 3+ years of experience developing & writing code with python
- 1-2 years of experience building UI Applications with React
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Principles and ability to write complex clean code
- Strong SQL Skills
- Experience with agile development
- Strong analytical ability, independent problem solving
- BA Skills- Ability to take functional requirements and translate into tech
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player
- Strong communication skills
- High Aptitude
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Recruiter: Caitlyn Lopacinski