Clinical Research Coordinator
Posting ID: 7031058
Large academic research institution in Sacramento, CA seeking a Clinical Research Coordinator:
- This clinical department supports 7+ departments (Neurology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Non-malignant Hematology/Oncology, Endocrinology, Pain Medicine, Urology)
- There will potentially be a focus on clinical or device trials. CRC's focus on specific Indications, and split time 50%/50% on other studies as required- this department never knows exactly which studies are coming in because sponsors and PI's are always coming to them for support with new trials.
- This department works on mostly sponsor trials- they want experience in interventional bio/pharma or device trials. They want someone who was not in observational trials, but interventional trials as a CRC.
- On a daily basis this CRC could expect to see 1-2 patients, some studies take longer than others, enter patient clinical data, perform source documentation and coordinate with patients.
- Someone who has a really good ability to manage a project- knowing how to find a way to make things work and problem solve daily.
- There could be a potentially longer learning curve for CRC's coming from a smaller site- so someone would have to learn how to work through the processes of working at a larger academic site.
- There is a variety of work to be done in this group as well so CRC's here get a lot of exposure to different therapeutic areas.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jizelle Joson
Phone: (650) 825-2987