Posting ID: 7372679
* Under direct supervision conducts routine analytical studies of samples, preparation, extraction, and digestion with and without the use of instrumentation following official methods and laboratory Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and protocols.
* Assists in preparation, submission and filing reports on client sample tests, correlation tests, calibration, validation and other projects.
* Performs routine operation, maintenance, calibration, and trouble-shoots laboratory instruments / equipment.
* May assist / gets exposure to development of the analytical methods, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and other operating, safety and quality documents for method development, transfer, and validation studies.
* Assists with investigation, and preparation of responses to client inquiries.
* Inputs and maintains technical information as needed to support the laboratory functions/operations.
* Maintains Laboratory Notebook.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Science (Chemistry preferred)
- 1-2 years' experience in a QC or Analytical role in a GMP environment
- Familiarity with wet chemistry techniques
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Kayla Gallico