Posting ID: 7030830
Leading bio-pharmaceutical manufacturer located in beautiful Thousand Oaks, CA, is seeking Mechanical Engineers with 2-5+ years of experience! Located just north of LA and 30 minutes from the Pacific Ocean this is an excellent long-term opportunity to gain experience working for a world class leader in the industry!
About the Position:
This opportunity involves the support of Principal Engineering staff in the initiation, design, and delivery of projects - particularly method development and experimental design. The Mechanical Method's Team works with state-of-the-art equipment to develop test methods for mechanical combination devices and drug delivery devices.
In this role you will:
* Be required to employ basic engineering skills and practices to gather requirements and translate them into technical documentation for execution.
* Assist with project definition by performing engineering studies and assessment for drug delivery systems.
* Perform field evaluations of existing systems and provide engineering design recommendations.
* Design and development of physical test methods with respect to container and combination product integration of drug delivery systems.
* Be capable of machine design from initial conception through fabrication and into implementation.
* Develop test fixtures using SolidWorks
* Collaborate with various groups on-site or within company's global manufacturing network.
* Ideal candidate will have a mixture of design and hands on experience.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Bioengineering/Biomedical with mechanical focus)
* 2-5+ years of experience in an engineering role (biotech / medical device strongly preferred)
* Mechanical design and modeling experience using SolidWorks
* Experience with data analysis
* Strong communication and technical documentation skills
* Experience with validation (preferred)
* Experience with automation is a plus!
Why you'll want to work here:
* Gain experience with a global leader in the industry with a supportive team geared towards career development!
* Work with the state-of-the-art tools and software, some not found anywhere else in the world.
* Competitive compensation plus medical, vision, dental + PTO!
* Strong opportunities for growth.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Madeleine McGinnis
Phone: (805) 604-6304