Benefits Verification Specialist
Posting ID: 7309346
Benefit Verificaiton Specialist
Pay: $16- $17/ hr
Benefit Verification Specialist Job Duties:
* Verify insurance coverage for potential new patients and re-verify insurance coverage for existing patients in order to process patient prescription needs successfully and demonstrate excellent customer service to patients, healthcare professionals and insurance carriers
* Collect the appropriate information needed to ensure insurance coverage for patient medication orders and document in computer systems
* Process patient prescription needs successfully, reduce exposure to adverse events, and demonstrate excellent customer service to patients, healthcare professionals and insurance carriers
* Contact insurance carriers to resolve submission rejections and insurance coverage issues
* Obtain accurate demographic, insurance and financial information from healthcare professionals and patients to complete enrollment applications for new patients
* Communicating medical information to customers, patients, team members via thorough understanding of products and service lines offered
* Identify potential issues, collect and document/publish data, establish facts, draw conclusions, and solve problems is essential.
* Maintain a timely turnaround for insurance verifications
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Esmeralda Puentes