Posting ID: JP-001978927
Actively hiring Technicians with a strong electronics or electro-mechanical skills to join a quickly-growing and cutting-edge team in Pittsburgh! The Technicians will be responsible for assembly, testing, and troubleshooting electromechanical product. In addition this position will be required to train team members, develop work instructions, and strive to bring CRL's product offerings to the highest level of quality, reliability and value. Please see more details below!
- Assemble, and test electromechanical products while carefully following work instructions
- Troubleshoot small electromechanical products
- Troubleshoot processes and test equipment
- Interpret engineering prints and schematics
- Interpret and develop production documents: Work Instructions, Checklists
- Team Lead 3-6 Assembly Technicians
- Train production employees on safety, quality, and processes
- Support all safety and quality initiatives including: 5S, ESD, FOD
- Support Process Improvements
- Perform other related duties as required
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Lohman, Maria