Medical QA Specialist I
Posting ID: JP-002018728
Position: Medical Records Auditor
Pay: $18/hour with quarterly bonus potential
Hours: Monday through Friday (8-hour shift between 7 AM and 6 PM).
Location: Nashville near BNA (Nashville Airport)
Contract to hire role
· Strong Medical Terminology Knowledge (Strong knowledge of Diabetes and PTSD)
- Review, analyze, and audit medical records/patient charts
- Review and develop information for progressions and diagnosis based on medical procedures performed
- Provide quality assurance for general medicine and specialty examination reports
- Interface with physicians and healthcare providers and provide case feedback as necessary
- Tracks and controls non-conformance documents, reviews anomalies and contacts medical professionals accordingly
- 6+ months of clinical healthcare experience (EMT, LVN, Scribe, Medic, Medical Assistant, LPN, etc.) or Bachelor’s in Anatomy, Biology, Physiology, Science, or similar
- Experience interfacing with Physicians and Providers
If you become a direct employee, you will receive the following:
· 100% match on 401K
· Discounts for certain retailers (Gym, cell phone, etc.)
· Insurance benefits
**Please apply with your most up to date resume for immediate consideration**
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Mariah Plumb