GMP Manufacturing Technician
Posting ID: 7375006
Responsible for manufacturing soft gel, solid dosage, semi-solid and/or liquid dosage forms following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Aseptic Manufacturing Operations Technician of Commercial Drug Products
* Perform Formulations /Calculations for Drug Batch ( liquid, powder, or solid)
* Compounding / Filtration / Syringe and Vial Fills/ Media Preparations
* Autoclave / Sterile Instrument/ Glass/ and Vial Wash Machine Operation
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Performs assigned duties as outlined in the SOPs for manufacture of pharmaceutical products according to written instructions from Product Batch Records with assistance from Manufacturing Technicians.
* Performs setups, operation, dis-assembly and monitoring of processing equipment per specifications or batch formula instructions for solid, semi-solid and liquid dosage forms.
* Performs cleaning procedures on processing equipment and manufacturing areas using written procedures, cleaning solutions and materials.
* Notifies Management of any observed current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) violations encountered during the performance of job duties and responsibilities.
* Completes appropriate paperwork necessary for drug manufacturing and to comply with Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Parts 210-211.
* Provides assistance to management in the revision and/or writing of SOPs to assure accuracy and completeness in conducting the manufacturing process.
* Follows all safety procedures within the cGMP manufacturing areas and reports all discrepancies to management immediately.
* Ensures work area is neat, clean and orderly by end of shift.
* Practices good housekeeping skills utilizing 5S techniques
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Victoria Odom
Phone: (410) 663-5012