Posting ID: 7373325
Our Defense client is looking for software engineers ranging in experience anywhere from junior level to senior level!!
- Under general supervision, design, develop, troubleshoot, and analyze software programs for computer based systems.
- Performs system modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Designs and develops compilers, assemblers, utility programs and operating systems.
- As required, provides inputs for documentation of new or existing programs
1. C++ programming in a Linux/Unix operating system
2. Software design, design implementation, subsystem and system integration, and testing.
3. Experience with software requirements review, preliminary and critical design reviews, integration readiness review, and software acceptance reviews.
Must be eligible to obtain U.S. Security Clearance.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Brianna Chavis