CRM Business Analyst
Posting ID: JP-002018840
The Business Analyst is responsible to ensure data is effectively managed and maintained across platforms and will promote usability, consistency, availability, and data integrity across the Quote to Order value stream. This role will work with Business Users/Operational Support teams for facilitation of cross-functional business collaboration on data, process. The Analyst will also collaborate with Information Technology on technical solutions development. This role will work with large amounts of data across multiple systems and must have the ability to synthesize data, interpret relationships, define impacts, and suggest process or procedure improvements, as well as metrics to monitor success and effectiveness of implemented solutions.
Our ideal candidate will have extensive experience in consulting and implementing CRM. CLM or ERP systems at large Fortune 500 companies.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
• Understand value stream data needs
• Collaborate with Business and IT project teams to build consistent data use
• Work with business owners to define and establish data quality rules
• Define value stream data standards and collaborate to implement across projects
• Facilitate project data migrations based on defined value stream data standards
• Ensure metadata is captured correctly
• Create and support governance process to maintain data standards
Desired Skills and Experience
• 5+ years of previous consulting experience
• Experience in consulting on software implementations involving integrations and customizations at large Fortune 500 companies, preferably with CRM. CLM or ERP systems
• Experience performing data analysis activities and effectively presenting findings
• Experience establishing and implementing data governance
• Demonstrated knowledge and skills in enterprise data management, data governance, and data quality principles and methodologies.
• Demonstrated experience in collaboration across multiple teams
• Ability to interact with IT and Business personnel
• Knowledge of SDLC and Agile
• Capable of succinct communication with all levels of employees and management, speaks and writes clearly
• Excellent communication skills and assertiveness
• Passionate about increasing your own skill levels
• Bachelor's degree in related area required
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team member/leader
CRM integration, Data mapping
Top Skills Details:
1. Experience supporting business transformation within the line of business with an emphasis on enterprise application and business process.
2. Experience with CRMs, CLMs and/or CPQs with a strong understanding of the data these systems store. Experience consolidating these systems with an emphasis on data mapping harmonization, i.e., understand the relationship and how changes of data in one can affect the other. Strong IT understanding as it relates to the downstream implications.
3. Extremely comfortable and past experience navigating an enterprise customer (5K + employees) working with resources in a matrix environment.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Project Management: Knowledge of SDLC and Agile
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Krystal Ripley