Hardware Board Design Engineer
Posting ID: JP-001976834
The Computing Systems Products Group, through The Unified Computing Systems innovative architecture, helps to enable the fully unified data center. We architect the next generation unified computing systems, including compute, storage, network, visualization and management into a single platform.
- Lead system design on computing system products
- Bring up systems and execute engineering validation in the lab
- Drive product from concept to production
- Interact with cross-functional teams for technical discussions.
- Address challenging problems and issues
- B.S./M.S. in Electrical Engineering or similar field
- 5+ years experience of system level development preferably in the server/computer/network industry.
- Experience with x86 architecture.
- Hands on board design knowledge, familiar with design tools including Cadence Concept, and Allegro.
- Familiar with high speed design signal integrity issues, power distribution techniques and modern processors.
- Experience with high-speed (>=10G) network is preferred.
- Experience with lab bring up and design validation on products.
- Ability to interface with other disciplines, including software, mechanical and signal integrity.
- Demonstrated experience with shipping products.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Corral, Daniel