Chemist - Interview Asap!
Posting ID: JP-002026451
• Make sure the product meets or exceeds specifications before shipment to customer
• Perform routine laboratory Quality Control functions, including wet chemical, physical, and instrumental analysis to make sure products meet specifications
• Conform to safe laboratory practices in accordance with Chemical Hygiene Plan and Chemical Plant requirements and regulations.
• Maintain working knowledge of testing procedures, protocols, and priorities for two production areas. Following laboratory operating procedures
• Compute cuts and give instructions to production as required
• Assist with testing & calibrating lab equipment
- Bachelors degree in Chemistry or science related field
- 3-5+ years of analytical lab experience
- Color matching
- Knowledge of HPLC, UV/VIS, GC
Formulations experience is a plus
Chemical experience is a plus
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Leach-Benarth, Heaven