Posting ID: 7336229
Successful candidates will have experience preparing plans and specifications, design considerations and reports and permit applications for various types of Civil Engineering projects. Project experience using AutoCAD and Civil 3D software is required.
- Project coordination with the Principles and Project Managers and other disciplines or sub-Consultants necessary to produce the project.
- Design of Paving,Grading, Drainage and Utility plans for land development and infrastructure projects.
- Assist with applications for all necessary regulatory permits.
- Prepare calculations and reports relating to project submittals.
- Produce project plans and specifications.
- Monitor project schedules to achieve project milestones and deliverable work product.
- Provide assistance with project bidding and construction administration phases.
- Assist with the resolution of construction issues and conduct site observations.
- Work cooperatively on project teams.
- Ability to independently solve problems
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Kevin Bartz