Posting ID: 7304846
Service Technician Oppening: EPA Cert REQUIRED
- Company Vehicle and Gas Card
- Cell phone and Tablet
- Technical School Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Paid holidays, Sick time and Paid vacation
- Birthday Pay (a paid day off within your birthday month!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan
- Willing to submit to Drug, Background, & DMV check
- Valid DL
- EPA Certification
- Complete service orders throughout the greater Austin/RR/Pflugerville area.
- Servicing the fountain drink, slushy machine, and any other related equipment.
- Service involves installation, changing the rollers, refrigerator, & heating elements.
- Perform installations of syrup and water lines.
- Check quality of all products ie: checking syrup levels, changing out flavors, cleaning around machines etc.
- Ensure that the point of sale (POS) material is fresh.
- Clear communication is essential to be able to communicate to both customers and co-workers.
To be considered, please contact Jaime Valdez at 512-257-6916 or email at javaldez@aerotek com
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Jaime Valdez
Phone: (512) 257-6916