Posting ID: 7343337
A large, industrial aluminum company in Oswego, NY with a great reputation is looking for an experienced and qualified electrical technician for a direct hire opportunity. You'll be at the center of the team's operations and impacting the maintenance of various electrical machinery and components.
This position requires a strong interest in industrial manufacturing, with the ability to work swing and 12-hour shifts, as well as weekends. It's a great role for someone who enjoys hands-on work in a collaborative team environment.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations to other personnel and equipment suppliers regarding the specifications, design, construction, and installation of new or replacement equipment
- Corrective and preventative maintenance of industrial machinery such as: generators, rolling tables, furnaces, casting pits, soaking pits, and mills
- Electrical maintenance and troubleshooting of Allen-Bradley, Modicon, and Seamans PLC equipment
- Maintenance and repair of combustion control systems (boilers, furnaces)
- 2 Year Electrical Degree or 5+ year's industrial manufacturing experience
- Experience with industrial motor controls (A/C & D/C controls)
- Some experience and knowledge of PLCs and ladder logic
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical issues at a high level
- Must be able to work both day and night shift, as well as weekends
Aerotek represents various companies in the central and upstate NY areas, so if this position doesn't seem like a fit for you at this time, please feel free to reach out and ask about additional opportunities as well!
Contact: Mackenzie Dennis, Account Manager
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Mackenzie Allen