Posting ID: JP-002017874
TEKsystems is looking for an Integrated Eligibility Implementation Lead to support one of the leading companies here in Health and Human Services! This person can be 100% remote for the first 6 months of the project but must travel back and forth on site to Hawaii afterwards. Please apply if you are interested and one of our recruiters will call or email you.
- Must have worked beside or with any State in Integrated Eligibility Systems.
- Have experience working with blended teams of State and Vendor resources.
- Experience managing go-live events for State Application Implementation Projects.
- Must have knowledge of implementing SNAP, TANF, and other benefits programs.
- Experience working on enterprise level software development projects with an active role in working with Customers, Project managers, Technical team, and other Business Analysts.
- Must be able to work Hawaii time zone.
- Developing the implementation and strategy in consultation with the OCM lead, functional lead, testing, conversion, and architects
- Being responsible for facilitating the go/ no—go meetings, including creating the go/ no-go criteria, keeping status updates on the criteria, and submitting the final deliverables related to go-no.
- Working with DHS and SI staff to create operational plans for managing the system during a phased roll-out process, including a clear definition of what system is the System of Record for individual processes and communicating this to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Managing the go-live event processes, including facilitating the communication among all stakeholder round the clock on the go-live weekends
- Coordinating the White Glove support resource post go-live and the transition from go-live to steady state M&O processes
- Coordinating/ supporting the SIRT review process in conjunction with the testing lead.
- Supporting the design and development teams with SME knowledge and support.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.