Member Services Representative
Posting ID: 7374600
Currently, looking for a dedicated Member Service Representative that is professional and customer service minded.
- To respond to inquiries and requests from members and other individuals within a 24/7 high volume
- Schedule-driven and structured contact center operation
- Provide information regarding companies products and services demonstrating knowledge, active listening, multiple system adaptability and engagement methods to ensure optimal member experience and customer service
- Perform transactions or related functions for savings, checking, consumer loans, credit cards, IRAs and/or other accounts
- Advise members of other products and services that may fit their needs and provide opportunities for positive member interaction.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Paige Corry