Medical Receptionist/Office Coordinator ($28+/hr)
Posting ID: 7375758
Immediate opportunity working with one of the TOP RANKED hospitals in New York City.
Client is seeking a Medical Receptionist/Office Coordinator to join their team in Midtown Manhattan.
- 1+ Years experience in a Medical Office setting/Receptionist experience
- Proficiency with Medical Records
- EPIC strongly preferred
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor's highly preferred
- Provide assistance in the day-to-day administration of the department.
- As needed, assume the lead role of and perform the responsibilities of office manager for a period of time either finite or extended
- Answer telephone, route callers, take messages and provide routine information to callers in a professional and efficient manner.
- Schedule patient appointments
- Verify insurance coverage
- Adjust and acclimate to various work assignments and work environments
- Manage time appropriately to meet patient, department and hospital needs.
- Professional environment, fast paced office setting. 35 hours/wk, 9am-5pm.
Immediate opportunity, interviews asap. If interested please apply!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Brittany Dibernardo
Phone: (212) 320-8632