Development Associate III
Posting ID: JP-002026881
The Development Associate III supports research, new product development and manufacturing issues
that may or can cause product supply interruptions.
- Plans and executes experiments and validation protocols, supports problem-solving and troubleshooting activities
- Participates in the evaluation of new technologies and coordinate technology transfers
- Performs data analysis, interpretation and recommendations through experimental reports
- Summarizes experimental data, draw conclusions and make recommendations to lead Scientist or Manager
- Conducts research, process development, validations, creation and implementation of documentation and training of personnel
- Maintains project documentation and laboratory notebooks in accordance with internal Quidel and external regulatory requirements as part of the design control process
- Develops raw material, in process and product specifications
- Develops QC standards and test methods
Top Skills Details:
Assay development, process development, GMP, Chemistry/Biochemistry
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Education and Experience
- BS/BA or equivalent in life sciences and typically 3-6 years’ experience or MA/MS in life sciences plus at least 2 years’ experience.
- Experience in chemistry, biochemistry, molecular biology, virology, immunology, or related field
- Specific technical skills and/or educational experience as defined by management based on anticipated and approved projects in agreement with strategic company goals and objectives
- Knowledge of assay development, process development, problem solving and statistical experimental design.
- Working knowledge of GMP and ISO 13485 quality system regulations
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Abigail Waugh