Posting ID: JP-001975653
A local leader in roadside vegetation management, offering a
full line of industrial mowers, including rotary, flail, and boom mowers, which
are designed to fit most makes of tractors, skid-loaders, and construction
wheel loaders is looking to add experience welders to their team!
- Responsible for various types of weld preparation, welding and weld finishing operations to
- produce lawn decks to customer specifications based on blueprints, drawings
- specifications, or other forms of instruction.
- Working knowledge of fixturing and weld set up parameters
- (amps, volts, etc.)
- Effective use of conventional and precision measuring
- Perform process inspection to assure quality welds
- Perform basic maintenance on welding equipment
- Finish grinding applications using manual and power tools
- Ability to use MIG -have experience reading blueprints with
- weld symbols
- Ability to read and use a tape measure and square to precise
- MIG wire feed experience for 2+ years in manufacturing
- Strong problem-solving skills
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Dwayne Redlin