Posting ID: JP-002018860
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
The Recruiting Engine (RE) Team is reinventing how we recruit. Recruiting the right candidates across all of the company is critical to our ability to innovate and build on behalf of our customers. As the search for talent becomes more competitive, we are bringing together recruiting, science, tech, programs, and process teams to find and hire candidates who raise the bar more quickly and efficiently. We are looking for a Technical Sourcing Recruiter to join our sourcing team. This is a centralized team that works across multiple Amazon business lanes with a focus on quality processes and high-volume at scale. As part of the Recruiting Engine, the team has unique access to tools, resources, best practices, and new recruiting technologies that are designed to enhance a Sourcer’s capabilities.
In this role, you will be responsible for talent attraction strategies against a timeline and will utilize your experience setting benchmarks and metrics. Our Sourcing Recruiters thrive in innovative, fast-paced environments, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. You will have the opportunity to draw on your extensive knowledge of technical recruiting and will forge dynamic relationships with stakeholders. You will perform candidate generation, account management, candidate assessment and interview preparation.
- Understanding of how to recruit passive Software Development Engineer (SDE) candidates
- Creating unique multi-channel and market-specific search strategies that attract bar-raising engineering talent
- Developing prospects into candidates and assessing them for role fit, level, and motivations by conducting calibrated phone interviews
- Possess the ability to develop and prepare SDE candidates up until the point of on-site interview
- Building out talent networks and tapping into knowledgeable industry resources to develop evergreen candidate pipelines
- Continually contributing to the team’s knowledgebase and greater Amazon talent acquisition community
Skills: Recruiting, Talent acquisition, Hiring, X-ray, Applicant tracking systems
Top Skills Details: Technical sourcing, recruiting, bachelor degree
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of corporate and/or search firm technical recruiting experience with a focus on passive engineering candidate generation in high tech markets
- 2+ years of technical sourcing experience - ideally from large corporations such as Microsoft, Amazon former, etc. They are looking for people who have high volume, creative sourcing experience.
- Bachelor degree is highly preferred, will help with converting to perm employee
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking, and managing candidates
- MS Office – Including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred - this will help their chances of going perm
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering interview-ready candidates
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- Experience building and using a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including Internet research
Too much experience will be disqualified
Traditional non-tech recruiter will not likely enjoy this role
Best vs. average
Best: College degree with 2+ years of tech recruiting/sourcing and looking for a new opportunity. The individual will not need to interact with HM or candidates directly.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Adam Waldbaum
Phone: (602) 567-3457