Industrial Maintenance Technician
Posting ID: 7307804
1st shift Maintenance Tech needed in Tallahassee, FL! Direct Hire - 40+ hours a week. Industrial mechanical experience + light electrical experience required.
1. Removes, installs, inspects, repairs or replaces electrical components on all types of production and facility equipment, including the most complex and complicated.
2. Monitors, troubleshoots, diagnoses, modifies and repairs all types of production and facility electrical and electronic equipment without direct supervision.
3. Designs and installs complicated circuitry in new equipment, working with the Engineering Department to completion.
4. Inspects, tests, repairs, wires, and installs all types of electrical apparatus, devices in the plant and on the grounds.
5. Uses applicable test equipment, hand and power tools to accomplish assigned tasks.
6. Proficiently performs cross trade activities where necessary to satisfy work assignments.
7. Reads and interprets electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic blueprints and schematic diagrams, and creates drawings showing any changes made to various systems.
8. Reads and applies the intent of the National Electric Code.
9. Demonstrates strong knowledge of plant utility and production equipment layout and operating parameters.
10. Knows location of critical electrical switches and disconnects.
11. Observes all plant and departmental safety practices and procedures.
12. Capable of displaying proficiency in PLC control system troubleshooting.
13. Must be familiar with applicable OSHA standards and requirements.
14. Follows housekeeping procedures in maintaining a neat and orderly work area.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Kaley McMinn
Phone: (850) 219-4706