Posting ID: JP-002022545
• Manage routine calibration, validation documentation and monitoring systems.
• Generate and execute all Validation protocols (IQ/OQ/PQ) of all site equipment including lab equipment, production equipment, product storage, utilities (as applicable) and other related systems in an FDA regulated environment.
• Assess the impact of changes to validated systems and write protocols to achieve and maintain cGMP compliance.
• Review of deviations, change control, calibration, corrective and preventive maintenance documentation for equipment to assure that all remain in a validated state.
• Responsible for managing all aspects of equipment cleaning/sterilization validation and environmental monitoring.
Validation, Gmp, Pharmaceutical, Validation protocols, IQ OQ PQ, pharmaceutical manufacturing
Top Skills Details:
Equipment Validation, Pharmaceutical, Writing reports
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- BA degree in engineering related field
- 1 year of pharmaceutical/ GMP experience
- 1 year of hands on equipment experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Pellegrino, Vanessa