Data Center Technician
Posting ID: 7370802
Job Title: Data Center Technician
Join a company that fosters innovation, collaboration and values growth/training opportunities for their employees.
You will work inside a IT data center with data center hardware and will be responsible for: troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance on rack servers.
You will work with hardware, servers, data center equipment and will be responsible for data center operations.
Job duties will include:
- Walking data center and checking on servers in the racks
- Server maintenance
- Working with server hardware (troubleshooting and repair)
- Data center duties
- Network duties
- 6 months or more experience related to IT hardware, desktop, data centers, PC Tech, Network Technician -etc. Similar skill sets will be considered for those who can show interest in pursuing a career in this field.
- Must be willing to learn and grow in skill set.
- Team Player - someone who wants to work with a team and collaborate on projects.
- Must be open to working some holidays each year.
- This is a 4 day/10-hour shift schedule, A and B shifts
- Shift A: Sun-Tues, alternating Weds on site,
- Shift B: Thurs-Sat, alternating Weds on site
Note: On both shift the two Weds you are not on site, you are working from home - completing training's, documentations and work tasks that can be done at home remotely.
- Shift - DAY Shifts
- Travel: none
- This job is on site at the Data Center 95%-100% of time
This is a long term opportunity - apply for details
Location - Cheyenne WY area, 45-60 minute commute from Laramie, WY and a 40-60 minute commute from the Fort Collins/Loveland, CO area
-Apply to learn more.
-People without IT experience but interest in this field are encouraged to apply to learn more.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Recruiter: Sara Robbins