Posting ID: 7309042
BioReference utilizes cutting-edge laboratory technology and instrumentation across its 10 laboratories. With more than 4,000 employees nationwide, BioReference has become the preferred choice for clinical laboratory personnel. BioReference was recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Large Employers of 2019-one of only 15 companies listed in the Health Care Equipment and Services category selected!
Now is a great time to join the organization as it establishes its leading place in the battle against COVID-19 and signs deals with companies like Amazon, Rite Aid, and even signed with the City of New York!
As a specimen processor, you will be joining the new COVID-19 processing team that will be directly helping the public receive their COVID-19 results faster. While not on the front lines like nurses or doctors, each specimen processor plays a crucial role in the diagnosis and accurate reporting of COVID-19 cases that will protect the public and save lives. Processors will also be responsible for processing new serology tests as they are created and FDA approved which will test for an individual's immunity to COVID-19!
- MUST be able to type at least 30 WPM Alpha and Numeric
- Detail oriented
- High school diploma/GED
- Must understand that they will be processing COVID-19 samples with proper PPE required
- Receive, identify, label, and process specimens as required for COVID-19 processing.
- Labeling of specimen containers, slide(s), and any other materials submitted by the client.
- Ability to handle all specimen types.
- Multi-task between different types of requisitions.
- Take incoming samples and input the data into the computer system
- DO NOT directly touch open swabs/perform tests on the samples
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Joseph Filiano