Part Time Utility/Janitorial Worker
Posting ID: JP-002020101
Responsible performing a variety of cleaning tasks, which include maintaining clean and sanitary conditions in all food service areas, operation of dish machine, pot washing, general cleaning and use of kitchen equipment. Responsible for stocking and storage of food and supplies, delivering floor stock, delivering and retrieving patient trays. Responsible for providing an exceptional, caring and compassionate experience for patients and their families, visitors and guests of the hospital. Responsible and accountable for achieving patient satisfaction scores according to established departmental goals.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
1. Transports food carts and other equipment, as appropriate, to designated areas of the facility in a courteous and professional manner following departmental procedures.
2. Delivers par stock supplies to identified units and cleans as per department policy and procedures.
3. Operates dish machine, three-compartment pot washing, cleans dish machine, pot sinks, assigned kitchen equipment per department procedures. Measures and monitor dish and pot machine temperatures, completes and documents sanitizer solution and temperature logs.
4. Protects patient confidential information by disposing tray tickets in a confidential trash bin. Transports and stocks patient tray supplies and utensils to tray line prior to service times and restocks as necessary.
5. Cleans and maintains chemical closet, trash & linen room in a clean and orderly fashion. Mops floors, cleans food contact and non-contact surfaces, and performs high dusting and other cleaning tasks as assigned.
6. Completes all daily, weekly, monthly and special cleaning assignments.
High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
1 year or more previous experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Kellie Lynam