Sr. Cloud DevOps Engineer
Posting ID: JP-001979122
Our client's Cyber Security and Risk Management department is seeking a skilled Cloud and DevOps Engineer to join their Engineering and Operations team. The former Director of Cyber Security was extremely hands-on with AWS and has since moved on. While someone has stepped into his managerial duties, their team now has a crucial gap in AWS security product knowledge.
This individual will be responsible for automating cybersecurity tasks and leveraging new technologies. They will sit just two seats below the CISO, and their role will be extremely high visibility. The hiring manager is looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
• Experience maintaining AWS Security Products, e.g. SecurityHub, GuardDuty, AWS Config, etc.
• Hands-on experience with Python programming language
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines, e.g. AWS CodePipeline, Gitlab, etc. and using Infrastructure as Code using CloudFormation
• Building and maintaining cybersecurity tools and solutions
• Experience with Prometheus and Grafana.
• Experience with Elasticsearch and MongoDB
• Experience with AWS EKS and ECS services
AWS, Cloud Security, DevOps, Python
Top Skills Details:
1. Experience maintaining AWS Security Products (SecurityHub, GuardDuty, AWS Config, etc.)
2. Experience with CI/CD pipelines (AWS CodePipeline, Gitlab, etc.) and using Infrastructure as a Code (CloudFormation)
3. Hands-on experience with Python as a programming language
4. Building and maintaining cybersecurity protocols
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with Prometheus and Grafana
- Experience with Elasticsearch and MongoDB
- Experience with AWS EKS and ECS services
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Bryan Murchison
Phone: (212) 292-3485