Posting ID: 7372630
Multiple Electrical Coordinator opportunities currently open with local companies here in the Bay Area. Great opportunity to join dynamic teams and work with state-of-the-art equipment!
* Under general supervision, apply technical expertise and knowledge of basic engineering/scientific concepts and practices to provide multifunctional electronic design and coordination for implementation of experimental apparatus, equipment, systems, or facilities.
* Determines design approaches and parameters. Analyzes equipment to establish operating data, conducts experimental tests and evaluates results. Selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability.
* Provide project task coordination, materials procurement, systems installation coordination, and generate electronics circuits and systems documentation for storage ring and beamline systems.
* Plan, initiate, and coordinate activities in support of the fabrication and installation of systems including selecting materials, reviewing design drawings, establishing inspection criteria for product system conformity and performance.
* Provide Computer Aided Design.
* BSEE + 1-2 years or AS + 3-5 years (Mechatronics okay)
* AutoCAD experience (college training could be good enough)
* Understand basic electronic circuitry and electrical theory
* Understands common electrical diagrams
* Able to create schematic drawings after understanding what a design is, specify what needs to be purchased, and create the job order for the technician to do the work
* The designs will be higher level designs around installability, maintainability, etc.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* Coordinate, specify, and purchase hardware for related jobs by exercising judgment within defined procedures and practices.
* Contribute in the management of cost and schedule for electronic projects.
* Contribute in the specification of electrical needs and wiring methods, per National Electric Code.
* Provide resolutions to technical problems of moderately complex scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
* Provide technical input and apply standard principles, theories, and/ or concepts in the development of new workflow methods and concepts.
* Troubleshoot and resolve operational issues for assigned accelerator and beamline systems, providing expertise and guidance to technical personnel.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Matthew Craig