Healthcare Intake Specialist
Posting ID: JP-001980354
The Healthcare Intake Specialist position qualifies orders for placement based on payer’s requirements. Acts as the liaison between customer, KCI, and third-party payer to ensure the order meets regulatory and payer requirements. Obtain and analyze required documentation for shipping of product and billing of claims.
• Analyze and prioritize orders based on initial assessment of documentation and customer outreach
• Verify third party payer benefits and eligibility (online or telephonically).
• Review and analyze payer specific requirements and coverage criteria to determine required documentation and accurate billing criteria.
• Conduct in depth review of clinical documentation (medical records, prescriptions, operative reports, history and physicals) based on billing criteria.
• Call customer or field personnel to obtain missing documentation required for placement and/or billing. Could include home health agencies, patients, hospital/facilities, physicians.
• Contact patient to coordinate delivery of product. Communicate patient’s financial responsibility and any special instructions.
• Follow-up post-delivery to obtain any additional documentation to support billing criteria.
• Prioritizes and executes based on customer and/or business urgency.
• Provides a high level of customer service in a competitive market.
• Acts as a resource for Sales and other cross functional departments to provide order status and any other information.
• Participates in all reasonable work activities as may be deemed suitable and assigned by management.
• Conforms to, supports and enforces all Company policies and procedures.
• Build support and maintain patient, physician, and third-party payer loyalty and to increase the number of orders through enhanced customer services, customer relationship management, and technology utilization.
• Requires repetitive keyboarding over 95% of the time and phone usage 60% of the time
Medical, Research, Healthcare, Claims, customer service
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Demonstrated customer service skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and email.
• Two or more years of related healthcare experience.
• Call Center experience
• Some college course work completed
All remote, can sit anywhere
Start Date: 2/8/2021
Internet: Must be able to hard wire into internet, cannot use wifi
VIRTUAL INTERVIEWS TOMORROW*
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jasmine Andrade