1st Shift Production
Posting ID: JP-001980400
Description: (MUST BE OPEN TO OT 60 HOUR WORK WEEKS 10 HOUR DAYS)
1. Work from blueprints, customer specifications, production schedules, written and verbal instructions.
2. Interact with shop floor computer terminals to record time and production activities.
3. Make up trays and pallets in sizes and quantities as required
4. Add or update MP 245 tags on containers.
5. Apply shipping labels to pallets; maintain accurate counts on order packets; move completed or partial orders as instructed by supervisor.
6. Maintain parts, material, and other stock levels; make periodic survey of quantities at work stations; replenish as necessary.
7. Prestage a variety of parts, tooling, materials, etc.; assist in various changeover procedures.
8. Assist Operators with pallets and trays, moving completed pallets to the stretch wrap machine and providing empty pallets into the packing areas.
9. Perform special requirements on completed parts such as install labels, individual boxing, etc.
10. Operate stretch wrap machines and other packaging devices
11. Exercise proper care in the use of tools, equipment and materials.
12. Process paperwork, labeling, etc. based on work instructions, work in process, customer specifications, quality audits, and other related requirements.
13. Complete required reports and records.
14. Detect and report faulty equipment, defective material, improper operations and unusual conditions to supervision.
15. Observe all prescribed safety rules and regulations and maintain work area in a neat and orderly condition.
Utility Operator, Machine Operator, Packaging, Assembly, Overhead Crane, Forklift, Tow Motor, Blueprints, Shipping, Labels
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ Year of manufacturing experience
- Comfortable standing for 8 hour shift
- Comfortable lifting up to 30 lbs
- Experience building pallets
- Experience printing labels/entering documentation into a computer
- Overhead crane experience
- Wrapping machine experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Wood, David