Senior Reliability Engineer (Active Secret Clearance)
Posting ID: JP-001970316
Our client is seeking an experienced engineer/analyst to ensure that the reliability and maintainability of newly developed and modified systems meet Army requirements.
Essential Job Functions:
Serves as expert Logistics Management Specialist and Maintenance Engineer responsible the following duties:
• Creating, reviewing and updating logistics documentation in support of milestone activities such as: Type Classification, Material Release, Fielding, and Transfer; Performance based product support strategies (PBPSS), Post-Production Support Plan, Item Unique Identification Plan, Post-fielding support analysis (PFSA)
• Develop BOIPFD, per AR & DA PAM 700-127 and 700-142
• Support maintenance planning & management; packaging, handling, storage and transportation; technical data; support equipment; training & training support; manpower & personnel; facilities and infrastructure; and computer resources
• Create, review, and edit reports and/or conducting Product Support Analysis such as: Reliability, Availability, Maintainability (RAM) Analyses, Life Cycle Cost Analysis, Fault Tree Analysis (FTA), Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Level of Repair Analysis (LORA), Selected Essential Stockage for Availability Method (SESAME), Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) Analysis, Condition Based Maintenance Plus (CBM+), Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA)
• Aid in development of Equipment publications (to include TMs, ETMs and IETMs), maintenance allocation chart (MAC), repair parts and special tools list (RPSTL), System Demilitarization (DEMIL) and Disposal Plan
Communications, C4ISR, C5ISR, Defense, Integrated Logistics, GPS, PNT, Position Navigation Timing, reliability engineering, Reliability Engineer, Reliability, Survivability, Logistics, LORA, Fault Tree Analysis, FMECA, Failure Analysis, RAM, Vehicles, MTBF, RCM
Top Skills Details:
Reliability Engineer, Logistics, Failure Analysis, FMECA, Fault Tree Analysis, RAM
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, active secret clearance is required.
Knowledge of all aspects of life cycle Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
Experience with logistical activities and the defense acquisition process required for effective management of assigned programs
Expertise in life cycle logistics to include development, acquisition, testing, product improvements, fielding, and sustainment.
Familiarity with COMPASS, PowerLog-J, SYSPARS, JEDAS, FedLOG/WebFLIS, CquiP, Material Release Tracker (MRT), MS Office programs such as Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook.
Ability to communicate orally and in writing
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jordan Yoder
Phone: (301) 250-4335