Posting ID: JP-002026614
- Dealing with Complexity, Informing Others, Leadership, Supervision, Hardware Specifications, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Quality, Product Development, and Presenting Technical Information.
- Knows and applies fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of a variety of manufacturing practices including lean manufacturing. (manufacturing cost structures, cycle time studies, line balancing, level loading, constraint management, labor and equipment capacity analyses, value stream mapping, SMED among others)
- Robust understanding of process validation concepts and practices including, IQ, DOE, OQ, PQ and PPQ
- Basic understanding of ISO Quality System requirements and FDA regulations
- Adept and experienced problem solver able to determine root cause of technical issues and implement effective solutions in a timely manner
- Creative thinker with ability to think ‘out of the box’ in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and ability to adapt to a variety of situations
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, initiate, and drive projects to completion
- Solid knowledge of engineering fundamentals; ability to apply this knowledge to manufacturing and product
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be well organized.
- Must have strong documentation skills
- Must have complete working knowledge of MS Office.
- Must have a good understanding of statistics
- Must have basic mechanical design skills.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Some light travel may be required.
- Minimum 4 year degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or similar. Masters preferred.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Nicole Novitskaya