Posting ID: 7371273
Product development firm now hiring in Camas,WA.
- Responsible for assembling and building products utilizing various tools in clients manufacturing activities. Occasionally provides support in the form of documentation and troubleshooting until units/parts are completed to acceptable test procedures and routing operations.
- Assembles product according to work instructions, mechanical and electrical assemblies, sub assemblies, wiring, and wire harness assembly.
- Experiencing having high attention to detail
- Experiencing following work instructions
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Manufacturing or production experience
- Assembly or technical experience preferred (not required)
- Wire harness assembly experience preferred (not required)
M-F 7am-330 or 4 but flexible hours as long as day shift
This is a contract role that will go until Summer 2021
**If interested please contact our recruiter Vanessa**
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Vanessa Valentine