Posting ID: JP-001978278
Process Operators will be responsible for performing all tasks associated with producing pharmaceutical animal feed product.
In C1 the process is the to receive in raw material agricultural products (wheat/grain) and treat it with pharmaceutical (medicine). Raw material is brought in and dispensed into large totes. Those totes are moved by employees using forklift, and attached to the loading system, which loads the product into the hoppers that feed tanks. These tanks, once filled treat (spray) the product with medicine before it is moved through a series of pumps to the "dryers". There is dried and packaged into 25lb bags, palletized, and moved to the outgoing shipping dock. While the product is running, operators are tasked with pulling samples at certain increments, which QC tests in the quality lab.
1. Move material through the manufacturing process by following SOP
2. Recognize problem situations, troubleshoot, and determine root cause of issue
3. Assure production operations are performed according to cGMP and ISO 9000 standards
4. Follows proper documentation and verification guidelines as they apply
5. Follow all safety procedures
manufacturing industry, manufacturing process, forklift, quality check, pharmaceutical, packaging line, Quality control, Packaging, Troubleshooting, Assembly line, Mixing, Compounding, Pharma, Machine operation
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1. Production, Manufacturing, or Farming experience.
2. Good mechanical knowledge - experience w. pumps/valves AND tanks/silos (on a farm) - HIGHLY PREFERRED
3. Troubleshooting skills
4. Ability to stand on feet for shift time
5. Steel Toed shoes
6. Forklift experience
7. Do NOT use cell phone on the floor
8. MUST be willing to get trained on a forklift
For more info call/text Grace with Aerotek 317-520-2792
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Grace Fugate