Posting ID: JP-001977019
TEMA is an Engineering Resource provider to TMMI. These candidates will be based in Princeton, but can travel 50-60% of the time within USA/Mexico/Canada depending on projects. The candidates will predominately be based in Princeton, but there will be times where travel is at 50-60%. The person will primarily be on 1st shift, but as needed support weekend work or off shifts depending on the project.
Candidates for this role are responsible for measuring the equipment utilizing CMM tools. The equipment they measure is Jigs + other machine equipment that is built in order to run production. These people will do prep work and then ensure the measurements of the products are correct prior to manufacturing.
- Candidates will utilize CMM tools including Vectoarm, Perceptron, and Faro tools which are portable CMM equipment. for part measurement.
- Gathering part information from Digital Engineering systems.
- Checking part quality using hand tools and quality checking fixtures.
- Supporting Sheetmetal Sub-assy. and Body build trials and activities during pre-production events.
- Troubleshooting equipment, tooling, parts and part fitting.
- Analyzing part and sub-assembly data, and provide feedback to project leader(s).
Additional Desired Qualifications, preferred but not required:
Knowledge of DE tools related to Welding (3D Magic, PolyWorks, Catia)
Knowledge of metrology, weld tooling design, weld tool fabrication, and CAD design experience.
CMM Programming, CMM, Metrology, Automotive, FARO, faro arm, Vectorarm, Perceptron, Cmm operation
Top Skills Details:
CMM Operating & Programming
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1. CMM Programming
2. Metrology Experience
3. Automotive Experience
4. Vectoarm, perceptron, Faro CMM operation tool
1. Design Engineering software tied to welding (3D Magic, Polyworks, CATIA)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Michael Parker