Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: 7307585
A Fortune 500 insurance brokerage company in Buffalo is hiring over 100 remote client service representatives in September and October!
Equipment to work from home will be provided, but you must live in the Buffalo area for this opportunity.
Aerotek is helping assemble a team of attentive and caring client service representatives to accept inbound calls and e-mails from employees and their dependents on issues pertaining to their health, dental, vision, life, disability, and other insurance products.
This is a perfect role for team-oriented customer service professionals from all backgrounds who are eager to work for a great company.
Benefits of this position:
- Work from home after a one to two week training period
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience with a Fortune 500, industry-leading company
- Inclusive culture and professional development
- Updated & modern work environment
- Competitive starting pay ($15 PER HOUR)
- Benefits offered (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Gain valuable experience in the healthcare sector
- Associate degree or higher preferred; equivalent industry-related work experience considered in place of degree
- 1-3 years of successful customer service experience
Interested candidates: Apply or reach out to the recruiter today, Daniella Engelbrecht, at 315-937-2217!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Daniella Engelbrecht