Customer Service Specialist
Posting ID: 7030635
The customer service specialist will be responsible for working with customers on order entry, tracking shipments, handling questions via phone and email. They will work on a team of 4 people and work closely with a team of 4 Inside Sales Representatives. This role is located in Schaumburg, IL
* Possesses basic account management skills and learns Laird products and services capabilities.
* Meets customer expectations through response to email
* Handle customer correspondence via phone and email
* Interacts with manufacturing to prioritize orders and with other areas of discipline to identify and solve problems pertaining to sales, service and delivery
* Identifies special requirements to include product configuration, testing and shipment dates for orders. Communicates and reviews with senior representatives to determine course of action.
* Coordinates with appropriate groups all special requirements to include product configuration, testing and shipment dates for orders
* Work with other departments to successfully resolve customer issues in a timely fashion
* Learns Laird product and services capabilities and is able to suggest some alternatives to customers
* Builds and maintains client relationships
* Follows departmental processes to resolve product and service problems
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jim Kristof