Packaging Line Lead
Posting ID: 7341152
Production line lead will be responsible for the overall operation of the production line assigned to. Will oversee 8-10 production associates as well as the products being produced.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must follow all GMPs and relevant SOPs.
- Responsible for all matters pertaining to the set-up of assigned production
- Responsible for meeting all requirements leading to production line release.
- Make sure the proper packaging components are staged by the production
line at all times.
- Assign line operators to their appropriate positions.
- Continuously trains, monitors, and supports production line throughout the
- Fill out time and labeling records attached to the Celmark packaging batch
records and releases.
- Responsible for the safety and cleanliness of production line.
- Responsible for properly completing Process orders and other
relevant WO's as related to packaging department.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
2nd- 3:00pm- 11:30pm (Monday- Friday)
Interested candidates please contact Talia:
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Talia McMurtrie
Phone: (321) 775-4241