Supply Chain/ Inventory Coordinator
Posting ID: JP-001980706
Our client is looking to hire a Supply Chain/ Inventory Coordinator:
· Inventory Control/Supply Chain experience
· Vendor Relations experience
· Ability to use inventory control computer software
· Must be able to lift boxes up to 50lbs
- Under the direction of the Materials Supervisor, the Supply Coordinator is responsible for ordering and managing medical/surgical and clerical supplies used by all operating rooms.
- This includes the inventory, ordering, receipt, stocking and processing of all materials.
- Responsible for timely and accurate execution of inventory, order, receipt, stocking and management of OR Supplies.
- Accountable or the availability of all OR Med/Surg. Supplies in sufficient quantity when and where needed.
- Maintains inventory records of supplies on hand, ordered and received.
- Coordinates the borrowing of supplies/emergency supplies to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Ensures appropriate steps taken to comply with the hospital's environment of care requirements within to include removing expired products from the supply areas and organized work areas.
- Properly executes vendor policy.
- Must be able to work/communicate clearly with Cluster Coordinators, Surgeons Offices, department staff and a multitude of vendors in processing special orders for products and managing supply inventories in the OR.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have computer skills including the ability to navigate different applications at the same time.
Placement: Contract to Hire
Start Date: ASAP
Shift: 2nd shift
3pm – 11:30pm
Please submit your resume if interested, and we will get back to you within one business day. Thank you!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Bridget Bambrick