Day Shift Phlebotomist
Posting ID: 7302301
Immediate Phlebotomist Opening in Greenwood, IN!
1. Collects blood specimens from patient veins and fingers.
2. Collects all urine specimens as CCMS urines.
3. Collects specimens for select microbiology testing.
4. Collects all specimens in accordance with specimen collection manual, reference manual and lab policies.
5. Collects specimens at specified times.
6. Prepares reference lab specimens according to reference manual.
7. Instructs patients and gives them a handout on any patient collected specimens, such as 24-hour urine collections.
8. Performs urinary dipstick testing and other CLIA waived exams.
9. Responsible for inventory of phlebotomy area to include reference laboratory supplies.
10. Maintains supplies in phlebotomy room as required.
- Monday - Friday
- $16-$17 an hour (depending on experience )
- 2+ years of phlebotomy experience
- Experience working in a doctors office setting
- Experience working in a fast paced setting
Position is available immediately! Please call Caroline at 317-215-6775 and apply today!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Conness Caroline
Phone: (317) 215-6775