Posting ID: JP-001979423
VACCINE BULK PRODUCT RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT AND MANUFACTURING:
• Basic Knowledge, understanding and exposure to cGMP and regulatory requirements of the Biotechnology industry.
• Writing MBRs, SOPs and other controlled documents in a detailed and accurate fashion for Manufacturing operations as per cGMP requirements.
• Preparation of Master and Working cell banks for various Micro-organisms in cGMP conditions
1) Experience with the set up, maintenance and operation of stirred tank bioreactors and harvest operations (depth filtration, tangential flow filtration).
2) Experience with media preparation and assembling of fermenters.
3) 1-2 years of industry experience related to microbiology techniques and testing.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Alexandria Merrick